Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time Flies

I have been trying to think of what an appropriate blog topic would be and the only thing that came to mind was the fact that time flies. With Pepperdine ending so much earlier than most business schools, I started my internship early and I'll be done July 25th so I can go to Sao Paolo Brazil. When I started to see the calendar of meetings and events planned over the next month I realized that time really flies. Lately I've been watching a good amount of old movies and I recently watched the Matrix again and High Fidelity. The matrix is truly a metaphor for life. I encourage you to unplug as often as you can because you'll realize how much power you have.

While, I've spent a good deal of time talking about professional stuff in my blog, the fact that time flies makes me realize how important it is to enjoy life. I'm in probably one of the greatest cities on earth, so this weekend I WILL hit the beach and get my surfing lesson in no matter what.

No comments: