Friday, May 16, 2008

Corporate Culture

So, I thought would write this blog post about the corporate culture. I think corporate culture is something really important to consider when you take a job. The truth is I didn’t know much about the corporate culture when I interviewed at Intuit. But, when I saw how organized they were about the interview process and I had 6 interviews in one day, I knew they take their interns seriously. But, I wanted to basically write in my mind what have been the most amazing things about the corporate culture here

1) It’s described as Google without the stock price and free lunch
2) The facilities are beautiful
3) They have a state of the art fitness center
4) They have a weekly happy hour where beer and wine are served
5) They recently added unstructured time for people to work on their own projects
6) It moves at a hundred miles an hour
7) The people are really smart
8) I got an office as an intern

No comments: